A lot of things have happened in the last 419 days since my last post.
- I celebrated my 60th birthday.
- I welcomed grandbabies number 9 and 10.
- My daughter moved out to her own place with her kids.
- I attended 2 Grandaughter’s and 1 Grandson’s High School graduation.
- I joined forces with two other women and began taking significant steps towards staring up a non-profit to work with survivors of domestic violence.
Although these were significant events and milestones for me and my family, I have to confess that am just a die hard procrastinator. I will learn to embrace it and continue to find comfort in the Lev Yimaz video on Procratination.